Edge to Edge is $.025/sq inch – includes one thread color (of your choice)
E2E is an allover design that provides a gorgeous backdrop to your quilt piecing. You can choose the digital design, we can choose it together OR I can take over from here. Whatever works best for you! Please click here for more ideas on E2E designs.
Custom Quilting starts at .045/sq inch – please contact me for more details on custom work! I’d love to partner with you to finish your masterpiece
Minimum: There is a $45 minimum for all longarm quilted projects (regardless of size)
Batting: Can send along your own high quality batting (please ensure it meets the size requirements) OR you can purchase from my stock:
- Quilter’s Dream 100% Cotton (midloft) ………………..$11/yard
- Pellon 80/20 Cotton / Poly Blend …………………………..$9/yard
- Quilter’s Dream 100% Wool ………………………………….$16/yard
- Quilter’s Dream 100% Poly (low loft) …………………..….$8/yard
- Other batting is available, upon request
- Double batting is also available
If you aren’t familiar with or need help choosing batting, please let me know in the notes section of the Longarm Quilting Form. I’m happy to help!
Thread: I use Glide 40wt or 60wt on most quilt tops. Also like to use Magna Glide magnetic bobbins for the back. Typically lean toward more light/neutral shades – but happy to get crazy fun and do a bright color if that’s what you’d love!
Your first color is included in the Quilting price – any color changes are $3/change out for custom quilting.
- TO ME: Highly recommend placing your quilt top & back in a plastic bag before putting it into a mailing box. This prevents any moisture from getting into your fabric. Please text or email me when you have mailed your quilt with a tracking #, so I can be sure to keep an eye on it.
- Return Shipping: Is handled via USPS Priority Mail. $50 of insurance is automatically included, please indicate on your “Reserve My Spot” Form if you’d like additional shipping insurance included. This will be added to your final invoice.
- Any additional quilt prep is at $25/hour for my labor (pressing, fixing a seam, etc)
- Batting is not included in the per square inch price, and all applicable sales taxes are applied.
- Invoices for completed longarm projects are sent to the email provided, via QuickBooks. Finished quilts will ship out / be scheduled for pickup once the invoice is paid.
Quilt Prep & Encouragement
- First and foremost, every quilt top is perfect in its own fabulous way and quilting is HARD! Please do not fret about these prep instructions and begin thinking I’ll judge your quilt…I won’t, promise. I love finishing them, regardless of a few flaws we might need to hide.
- Here are the top things that help a longarm project go well:
- Clip all the pesky strings underneath your quilt top – ESPECIALLY if the background color is lighter, they will show through
- Press all your seams flat and make sure there are no major creases in your quilt top
- Square up both your quilt top & your backing when you’re ready to ship it / drop it off.
- Make sure your quilt backing is at least 8” wider (total) and 8” longer (total) that your quilt top. For instance: Quilt is: 50×60, backing should be 58” x 68” to best work in the longarm
- Batting also needs to be the same extra distance – if you’re providing your own!
- Press any seams in your backing open.
If your quilt top OR backing are directional, please indicate with a piece of painters or masking tape at the top of the quilt / backing. This ensures I don’t quilt it upside down!